What does the Easing of Lockdown Mean for Your Assets? Join Fintuity for our Inaugural Webinar!
Join Fintuity for the inaugural webinar of our digital finance series!
This complimentary webinar will not only introduce our team and year ahead schedule but also outline the key challenges facing the UK’s financial advisory community as we emerge from over a year of lockdowns.
Date: Friday June 25th 2021
Time: 10.00am -10.30am (BST)
The webinar will assess the key challenges facing the UK economy in the coming months as well as key financial intelligence & takeaways in relation to your financial assets, mortgage, pension, protection and investments. Our speakers include:
- Edward Downpatrick, Strategy Director
- Richard Boughton, Business Development Manager
- Tony Beaven, Chief Operating Officer
- Elizabeth Scott, Financial Adviser
- Olga Sergeeva, Head of Business Management
- Harry Drysdale, Client Relationship Manager
What will be covered?
- What does the economic outlook for the UK look like as we emerge from lockdown?
- What new regulations and upcoming policy looks set to impact your portfolio & what will this mean for your finances?
- What is Fintuity and how can we help you maximise your financial assets?
- How can you work with Fintuity?
The webinar series is free-of-charge to attend, and all registered attendees will receive a executive summary of the key findings and presentation points. This is the first in our monthly briefing series – sign up today to stay atop the latest events impacting your portfolio and finances.
Interested in Partnering with Fintuity? If you are interested in working with us, presenting or having us present our digital briefing series / bespoke presentations to you and your team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fintuity.com.