- our website at fintuity.com (the “site”);
- the Fintuity Mobile App (“App”) once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (“Device”);
The term ‘Fintuity’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Fintuity Limited whose registered address is Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX. Our company is registered in the UK under registration number 10849933. Fintuity is a business where we provide financial advisory services to our clients via this Site or App. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Site or App.
1. The content of the pages of this Site or App is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This Site and App contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this Site or App, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site or App.
7. Unauthorised use of this Site or App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time, this Site or App may also include links to other websites or mobile applications. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the applications. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or the applications.
9. Your use of this Site or App and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site or App is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Changes to our site policy
We keep our site policy under regular review and we’ll place any updates on this web page. This policy was last updated on 21/05/2019.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our site policy by email at email@example.com