Introducing the Knowledge Base
Whether you are developing an investment portfolio, applying for a mortgage or consolidating your pensions – the finance world can often appear difficult to navigate.
As the UK’s only digital Independent Financial Advisory firm, Fintuity’s goal is to help level the financial advisory playing field though cutting edge technology – a key part of that is availability to compliant information and advice. As a part of this drive to promote access to financial advice for all, Fintuity has released the Knowledge Base.
Updated every week with new articles and useful information, the Knowledge Base is designed to provide answers to many of the frequently asked financial questions and covers the following key areas:
- Investment Types & Associated Risks
- Pensions and Retirement Planning
- Life Assurance and Protections
- Income, Savings and Personal Taxation
- Financial Advisory Processes
- Types of Advisers and Client-IFA Relations
- Financial Advisory Regulation and Points of Recourse
Before speaking to a member of our IFA team, we would encourage you to check out the Knowledge Base as well as our bi-weekly blog articles for any useful information.