Introducing Fintuity Briefings – Your Guide to an Uncertain Financial World
Introducing the first webinar in our series of upcoming briefings!
Designed to provide an insightful monthly ‘must attend’ briefing, the online webinar series will cover every facet of consumer finance and provide you with the intelligence to keep atop of the latest economic, regulatory and industry news that impact your assets and portfolio. We will have a number of expert speakers and guests over the coming year and for all attendees we will be issuing an executive summary post-event.
In an ever changing financial world, let the Fintuity Briefing help keep you informed and armed with the knowledge to maximise & protect your assets!
We Invite You to Our First 30 Minute Briefing: The UK Finance Industry – What You Need to Know for the Year Ahead.
Date: Friday June 25th 2021
Time: 10.00am -10.30am (BST)
Join Fintuity for the inaugural webinar of our digital finance series! This complimentary webinar will not only introduce our team and year ahead schedule but also outline the key challenges facing the UK’s financial advisory community as we emerge from over a year of lockdowns.
The webinar will assess the key challenges facing the UK economy in the coming months as well as key financial intelligence & takeaways in relation to your financial assets, mortgage, pension, protection and investments. Our speakers include:
- Edward Downpatrick, Strategy Director
- Richard Boughton, Business Development Manager
- Tony Beaven, Chief Operating Officer
- Elizabeth Scott, Financial Adviser
- Olga Sergeeva, Head of Business Management
- Harry Drysdale, Client Relationship Manager
What will be covered?
- What does the economic outlook for the UK look like as we emerge from lockdown?
- What new regulations and upcoming policy looks set to impact your portfolio & what will this mean for your finances?
- What is Fintuity and how can we help you maximise your financial assets?
- How can you work with Fintuity?
The webinar series is free-of-charge to attend, and all registered attendees will receive a executive summary of the key findings and presentation points. This is the first in our monthly briefing series – sign up today to stay atop the latest events impacting your portfolio and finances.
Save the Date – 2021-2022 Fintuity Briefings Schedule!
Please see below our upcoming schedule of web briefings – we will be reaching out with detailed information for each webinar in due course but please save the date! All briefings will take place on Zoom, via the links above and above and below, from 10.00-10.30 (GMT) and will be recorded.
- 25th June 2021 – Introducing Fintuity – The Digital Face of the UK’s Finance Community
- 6th August 2021 – Do you need the support of an IFA & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 3rd September 2021 – The UK Mortgage Sector in a Post Covid Period of Transition & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 1st October 2021 – The Year Ahead Outlook for the UK Pensions Markets & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 5th November 2021 – What Value do Protections Give to You and Your Family & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 3rd December 2021 – 2021 in Review and the Outlook for 2022 & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 14th January 2022 – New Year – New Financial Goals? Planning For the Year Ahead & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 11th February 2022 – The Cost-Benefit Advantages of Accessing Financial Advice & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 4th March 2022 – Pensions Consolidation & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 8th April 2022 – What Value can an IFA Add to Your Financial Planning & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 13th May 2022 – Financial Planning Advice Panel & Monthly Economic Briefing
- 10th June 2022 – Summer Ask the IFA Session & Briefing
Interested in Partnering with Fintuity? If you are interested in working with us, presenting or having us present our digital briefing series / bespoke presentations to you and your team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fintuity.com.